The Taeyang Club House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Taeyang Club House

A place where Taeyang lovers can unite!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

he's just a little girly...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fetus! (the musical.)
Sage's Schoolmate
Sage's Schoolmate

he's just a little girly... Empty
PostSubject: he's just a little girly...   he's just a little girly... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:09 pm

he's just a little girly... Brightgreenhell
he's just a little girly... Clayseleft
he's just a little girly... Lewlookzombie
he's just a little girly... Whysosrs

Started off as Withered. A withered thats had it's face attacked with an xactoblade and epoxy clay.

Still resculpting the chestplate on his type one. I just really hate obitsu shoulders, and Volks isn't short enough. He is supposed to be a preteen elf Zombie so I guess the short girlyness is really standard.

Thinking of giving him a short fur wig to replace this one and to maybe make him look more boyish. (Because he really isn't convincing anyone.) Thoughts? Suggestions?
Back to top Go down
http://www.theamazingfetus.deviantart.com/
DeLightfulfreak
Admin
Admin
DeLightfulfreak

he's just a little girly... Empty
PostSubject: Re: he's just a little girly...   he's just a little girly... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:48 pm

Calypse is my favorite of your bunch ('sides Luna ;P)

IMO You could make him look boyish with a shorter wig but is that the look you were going for? Boyish or did you want him to look slightly feminine? (I suggest a bob if you want him to be more femineine).

(btw you can get smaller Volks bodies the midi bodies)
Back to top Go down
https://thetaeyangclubhouse.forumotion.net

he's just a little girly...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Taeyang Club House :: The Recreation Center :: Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger-
Jump to: