The Taeyang Club House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Taeyang Club House

A place where Taeyang lovers can unite!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slowly acquiring a new style

Go down 
AuthorMessage
birdie
Jade's Cadet
Jade's Cadet
birdie

Slowly acquiring a new style Empty
PostSubject: Slowly acquiring a new style   Slowly acquiring a new style Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:28 am

With rumors of Arion joining the family, my Aki (Cavalie) freaked out and went from being mr nice guy to a tattooed rock type character more or less over night - probably fearing the competition.. among the girls as well as their owner (*drools over Arion*). Worried about the - in Aki's eyes Rolling Eyes - "dull" Toya (Trunk), he's been stressing his buddy about a new look, and finally, things seem to be happening for Toya!

From this (which his owner found pretty cool, but then Aki stole the boots..)

Slowly acquiring a new style 2924045317_3d4e785cd8

to this hopeless attempt of being "cool".. (no, Toya, camo clothes won't do - well, perhaps city pattern camo, but definitely _not_ forest camo.. tongue )

Slowly acquiring a new style 3032376054_7164ef4b3c

But then, "mommy" discovered the talent of seamstress TerraDarQ - add to that a Blythe wig, and the next thing you know.. :

Slowly acquiring a new style 3150699660_9876b68a0f

Not quite there yet, but my what an improvement! Even Aki has stopped nagging now..! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://moeeeh.livejournal.com/
birdie
Jade's Cadet
Jade's Cadet
birdie

Slowly acquiring a new style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slowly acquiring a new style   Slowly acquiring a new style Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:31 am

Well, when Arion became Luka, a young boy with an interest in skateboarding, Pokémon and school work, Aki went solo and totally lost interest in fixing up Toya's appearance. Toya got some new, casual clothes, but still didn't feel well:

Slowly acquiring a new style 3279409741_0fa8636877

It wasn't until he got a facial and a new wig that he FINALLY decided that we've managed to capture his spirit in his looks. I don't think he will undergo any further changes now, unless I manage to pry open that new scalp of his (superglued..) so that he can have new eye chips. The stock chips (rubbers) are pretty dusty and I think he would look best with brown chips. Let me present to you the new - and happy - Toya:

Slowly acquiring a new style 3746196850_37c2b8e540
Back to top Go down
http://moeeeh.livejournal.com/

Slowly acquiring a new style
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Taeyang Club House :: The Recreation Center :: Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger-
Jump to: