The Taeyang Club House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Taeyang Club House

A place where Taeyang lovers can unite!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My other dolls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kaoskat
Namu
Namu

My other dolls Empty
PostSubject: My other dolls   My other dolls Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:11 am

This is my little Dal, Sakura. She's a Magical Pink Chan. She is 13 and her favorite color is pink. She has 3 sisters, 1 older (Zoey) and 4 younger (Ashley, Alyssa, Anyabelle and Little Kat). Sakura is...... A brat. She loves her big sister, Zoey, but tends to be a bit jealous of her. She loves her younger sisters too, but they get on her nerves. She is struggling to grow up and doesn't like being considered one of the "little kids". She doesn't like to be silly or do anything she considers childish. She doesn't like being left out and always wants to be the center of attention. She doesn't like to share the spotlight and is a bit of a drama queen when she doesn't get her way. She has a small crush on Kona and doesn't like it when he and Zoey treat her like a little kid. She really can be sweet though and loves her family very deeply even though they bother her. She'd do anything for her sisters. She'd just do it pouting the whole time. She loves all things pink and sparkly. She also adores anything Japanese. She collects dolls and loves flowers, especially cherry blossoms.

My other dolls SakuranewwigKona2

This is Zoey (Pullip Stica). She is Sakura's big sister. Other than Sakura she has 4 even littler sisters (Little Kat, Alyssa, Ashley, and Anyabelle). She's 16 years old and her favorite colors are pink and blue. Zoey is sweet and kinda quiet. She love animals, her little sisters, and her boyfriend, Kona. She's really not terribly shy but she's not totally outgoing either. She's very responsible and polite. She's a good kid who never gets into trouble. Everyone who meets her loves her. She's easy to get along with and cares about everybody else. She does her best to make those around her happy and if anybody needs her they know she will do her best to help. Her favorite activities are taking care of her pets, playing with and taking care of her sisters, and spending time with Kona. She likes to read and play on the computer. Like most teenagers, she tends to spend alot of time on her cell phone. She likes clothes and stuffies and all things pink and sparkly. She collects Breyers horses.

My other dolls KonaZoeypark

Anyabelle (Little Pullip R) is 3. Her favorite color is yellow. Anyabelle is....... Trouble and well, a bit crazy. She is always doing things she knows she shouldn't, like stealing cookies or her sister's cell phone. She loves her sister, Little Kat's, My Little Ponies and can often be found playing with them. She likes Pinkie Pie best because she knows she's Little Kat's favorite. She loves her sisters but she also likes to bug them. She is very independent and doesn't really like groups. She prefers to play by herself or with her sisters. She loves her sister's dog and laughs when she licks her face. She also adores Kona. She thinks he is wonderful and follows him around. Every time she sees him, she runs and jumps into his arms and hugs and kisses him. You can't let her out of your sight for a second because she'll be getting into something. She likes to climb and crawl into and under things. Things can't be put out of her reach because she will find a way to get them. She's very rambunctious and often has several bruises from her adventures. She's really very sweet and loving though and when she gets tired she likes to climb up and snuggle next to one of her sisters and fall asleep. She loves hats, especially her yellow bunny ear one, and is rarely seen without one. One of her favorite things is bunnies. She loves all things bunny and collects them.

My other dolls KonaAnyabelle

Little Kat (Bratz Kid Lilani) is 5. Her favorite color is pink. Little Kat is very active and ultra sweet. She adores her big sisters, Zoey and Sakura, and wants to be just like them. She likes to color, draw, and paint. She loves animals, especially dogs. She follows Zoey everywhere and imitates her all the time. She tries to play with Sakura but Sakura never wants to play. She likes to help take care of her little sisters, Alyssa, Ashley, and Anyabelle, too. She's a bit mischievous though and her and Anya tend to get into trouble together. Zoey always makes things better though. She loves Kona and sees him as a big brother. He is teaching her to skateboard and she loves it. She tends to be a bit spoiled but she's a sweet kid. She likes to share and doesn't like it when others are sad. She just loves to give hugs. She loves My Little Ponies. Her favorite is Pinkie Pie.

My other dolls LittleKatpark-1

Ashley (Angel Dal Biccy) and Alyssa (Angel Pullip Ally) are fraternal 4 year old twins. Alyssa likes blue and Ashley likes pink. They love their sisters, but Sakura is probably their favorite. They are always bothering her. They do everything together and rarely are apart. Alyssa is a bit shy and quiet while Ashley is more outgoing and mischievous. Ashley tends to lead the way to trouble. Alyssa is more girly while Ashley is more of a tomboy.

My other dolls AlyssaAshleyoutside
Back to top Go down

My other dolls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Taeyang Club House :: Other dolls/ Hobbies :: Pullip/Dal/Minis/Byul-
Jump to: