The Taeyang Club House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Taeyang Club House

A place where Taeyang lovers can unite!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

eBay recommendation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
birdie
Jade's Cadet
Jade's Cadet
birdie

eBay recommendation Empty
PostSubject: eBay recommendation   eBay recommendation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:19 am

My poor Toya has finally been let off the hook by Aki, who tried his best to make him into a punk rock musician (sooo not Toya's style..!). Last week Toya celebrated by renewing his wardrobe with clothes to match _his_ taste (picture to the right shows what Aki made him wear) :

eBay recommendation 3279409741_e2410fec5f eBay recommendation 3150699660_c7b31ef5c1

^ back to normal (older pic of him) :

eBay recommendation 2924045041_aa096dd00e_m

The aviator jacket and the cargo pants are from Minibarbie Boutique (link), and I really recommend them! They sell brand new outfits, ripped off of action figures, and the prices are reasonable, shipping is fast, and they even added a couple of extra items to my package (link).

Now, to hope that the Vispo who's joining us will be a better mate for Toya than Aki was... Wink Aki and Arion hang in the recording studio all day long and go to bars in the evenings, while Theo (Butler) is a loner and content with that. Plus, he's quite smitten with my custom Latte, Maaya... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://moeeeh.livejournal.com/

eBay recommendation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Taeyang Club House :: The Club House :: Picture Perfect-
Jump to: