The Taeyang Club House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Taeyang Club House

A place where Taeyang lovers can unite!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Annoying Neighbors D:<

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DeLightfulfreak
Admin
Admin
DeLightfulfreak

Annoying Neighbors D:< Empty
PostSubject: Annoying Neighbors D:<   Annoying Neighbors D:< Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:19 am

I live in a town home, and unfortunately I live above THE MOST ANNOYING NEIGHBORS EVER!
They make so much noise ALL. THE. TIME. Especially when I'm trying to sleep! Their two college sons always drive home LATE, and their stupid car makes a loud roaring noise when it comes through the drive way, playing their loud obnoxious music! PLUS you can hear them YELL and SCREAM at each other, and they cuss many times in their arguments about GOD KNOWS WHAT! My dad even, and my younger brother heard them from their rooms, my father was talking to my brother about how "low class" they act.

Sorry, I needed to vent. I'm getting so sick of these people @_@

Anyone else have annoying neighbors?
Back to top Go down
https://thetaeyangclubhouse.forumotion.net
yuhime
yuhime

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Neighbors D:<   Annoying Neighbors D:< Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:00 pm

T__T; That sucks! You should like .. get some other neighbors to come together and complain to your noisy neighbors or something! I rarely see my neighbors. Like EVER. I don't know what the people to my right look like. Or how many kids they have. I only know the people across the street because I see them every day when they come home/leave for work. And the guy on my left is a famous real estate agent dude, and his daughter and my sister used to go to school together x-x So my neighborhood is SUPER quiet!
Back to top Go down
http://yuhime.livejournal.com/
Tiglem
Lead's groupie
Lead's groupie

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Neighbors D:<   Annoying Neighbors D:< Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:25 pm

The people who live behind my house are... UGH! I really hate them. D:
Just last summer, they put an above-ground pool in their yard. And, y'know, It's perfectly fine that they want to swim, yeah yeah. BUT. Their pool-deck rests RIGHT ABOVE my fence, so basically, we never get any privacy in our own yard. They actually wave to us! Like we WANT to see them?! NO!

They're really loud, too. Just an exapmle- They were in the yard, playing with their dog (who is the best behaved one in their family), and every time the dog did ANYTHING, they'd be like "OHHHH! KIDS, DID YOU SEE THAT? THE DOG JUST LICKED IT'S NOSE! AWWWW! HOW ADORABLE!" D:

...I guess I needed to vent too xD
Back to top Go down
http://peachsensation.deviantart.com
Katie
Lead's groupie
Lead's groupie
Katie

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Neighbors D:<   Annoying Neighbors D:< Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:41 am

I used to.. but now I'm lucky enough to live next to my friend and on the other side of me is my other friends grandma Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Neighbors D:<   Annoying Neighbors D:< Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annoying Neighbors D:<
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Taeyang Club House :: The Real World :: Ranting room-
Jump to: