The Taeyang Club House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Taeyang Club House

A place where Taeyang lovers can unite!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~~~Mello~~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeLightfulfreak
Admin
Admin
DeLightfulfreak

~~~Mello~~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~~Mello~~~   ~~~Mello~~~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:03 am

Since the customizing section is looking a little blank I thought I'd take the liberty of posting my progress with Mello.

5/23/08~Before: This is how I received the head (except it had eyechips in it which I removed).

~~~Mello~~~ DSC01427

5/24/08~ This morning I got off my lazy arse and started re-chipping and cleaining.

~~~Mello~~~ D04a0791
First I had to clean the icky greenish/purple residue from around the eyeglobes *after poking myself with the exacto blade 5 times on accident ^^;* then I put in Blue animal eyes (they're not glued in but they're staying in pretty well). I'm pleased that it sort of has the wide eyed stare.

~~~Mello~~~ 71e0348f

After I put the head back together I didn't feel the need to put in the blink mechnisims or eyelids because you can't close the eyes with animal eye chips. Originally I was just going to put them in and switch Kin's eyelids with Mello's, but I'm lazy XD

~~~Mello~~~ 4ffe4adc

When I was finished with the inside of the head I cleaned the scalp because it had paint all over the top. I took out the handy dandy Mr. Clean Magic eraser and erased some of it. I mostly scrubbed the top with a wet paper towel. (ACK! I forgot to take before pictures of the scalp).

5/25/08~I worked on a bit of it yesterday, I'm sorry I didn't post it then I was busy.

~~~Mello~~~ DSC01436
Okay! I started the face up removal (which is a lot harder with a Mr. Clean magic eraser than I thought it would be ^^; ) I put down a wash cloth so I didn't drip the water from the eraser all over the place (worked out nicely^^). *The picture above shows what it looked like when I removed the make up from around the eyes*

~~~Mello~~~ DSC01441
Excuse the lighting, I just had to show this....ARRR VAMPIRE!!!! Sorry couldn't resist XD I had a hard time with the crack between the lips with the Mr.CME. I think I'm going to keep the eyebrows from reference when I go to do them (I don't think it will help if I choose angry eyebrows though. Maybe I'll have to buy a Hash impulsively to sketch them out (heheheee).

~~~Mello~~~ DSC01442
Bad lighting again XP I finally removed all of the lip make up (yaaaaay).

~~~Mello~~~ DSC01437
For the face up I'm doing later I'll be using Prismacolors^^ (Those are safe to use right?) Right after I sketch the face up, this is where the hard part comes in, male make up. I don't ever wear make up O.o I might have to ask my mom for help with this. @_@

6/14/08~Sorry it took so long to update, I was waiting for the obitsu but I finally came! Yesterday I put the obitsu on Mello (but it's temporary until I can get some teflon tape and replace the neck peg with the largest one).

~~~Mello~~~ DSC01596
I was excited OPTION HANDS! *SQUEE*

~~~Mello~~~ DSC01600
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeres Mello.

I'm not even half finished yet ^^; but heres what I still have to do:

*Replace Neck peg with the largest one.
*buy some teflon tape instead of using crappy rubber bands.
*Face up
*wig
*outfit

It's only a matter of time now before I finish squee! Oh I took some pics of him in his new body.

11/25/08

So I bought some Acrylic thinner at Micheals and today I re-did Mello's eyebrows (they do look a little better but one still looks clumpy)

BEFORE:

~~~Mello~~~ DSC03827
Compairing a blank part of the plate to the eyebrow I did previously.

~~~Mello~~~ DSC03828

~~~Mello~~~ DSC03830

Blank plate

~~~Mello~~~ DSC03831

Here's something interesting I did, I made a fat eyebrow and then I tried to copy it on the other side. Instead of a thick brow, it turned out skinny.

~~~Mello~~~ DSC03833

~~~Mello~~~ DSC03834

~~~Mello~~~ DSC03835

I decided I like the thinner one better.

~~~Mello~~~ DSC03836

~~~Mello~~~ DSC03837

~~~Mello~~~ DSC03838

~~~Mello~~~ DSC03839

~~~Mello~~~ DSC03841

Scar

I started on his scar today to yay~!

~~~Mello~~~ DSC03832
I never ended up using the pink though ^^;

~~~Mello~~~ DSC03844

~~~Mello~~~ DSC03845
Yeah I know it's kind of too light to see ^^; I'm not quite finished detailing it.

~~~Mello~~~ DSC03846

~~~Mello~~~ DSC03847

~~~Mello~~~ DSC03849

~~~Mello~~~ DSC03850

Final result

~~~Mello~~~ DSC03848

CUSTOMIZING ACCIDENT X______x

~~~Mello~~~ DSC03854
OH NOES Crying or Very sad (luckily it didn't make much of a difference as I thought it would)

~~~Mello~~~ DSC03855

~~~Mello~~~ DSC03859

Put back together

~~~Mello~~~ DSC03856

~~~Mello~~~ DSC03857

~~~Mello~~~ DSC03860

~~~Mello~~~ DSC03863
[/b]
Back to top Go down
https://thetaeyangclubhouse.forumotion.net

~~~Mello~~~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Taeyang Club House :: The Recreation Center :: Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger-
Jump to: